Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Summer...



Resting



Beck loved eating the sand, seaweed, anything he could put in his mouth


We have had an amazing summer packed full of fun things. I feel so blessed to have a family I want to be with and a husband who is so much fun! I haven't blogged all summer but here is a list of the few things we have done.
  • California a couple of times, going to the beach
  • Lots of parties in the backyard (we have had the best time just in our backyard)
  • Roasting marshmallows
  • Kangaroo zoo
  • Swimming and more swimming (Eva is a pro now)
  • Four wheeling
  • Blue grass music festival in Wyoming (I know, totally random, but so much fun)
  • Park City arts festival
  • Family reunions
  • Camping (this was only once and it was a family reunion. if you know us we aren't campers)
  • Gymnastics for Eva
  • Shopping
  • Hiking (only a couple of times)
  • Thanksgiving point
  • Eating out (too much)
  • Fireworks
  • Real soccer games
  • Lots of library time
  • Going to movies
  • Parades
There is so much more, but I can't remember everything at this moment. But it has been a great summer. I am excited for what the Fall will bring.

1 comment:

Coby Gerstner said...

I was happy to be apart of some of the things on that list. Looks like the beach was great