Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hold the phones...Eva is potty trained!

Our Big Girl Eva

So I never thought this day would come. I have bribed, asked, threatened, done everything possible to get this girl potty trained for a while now and nothing seemed to work. She just kept telling, "No, now put my diaper on me." Well, a couple of weeks ago after her gymnastics class she came to me with a pair of her underwear and said, "Put these on me, I am potty trained now." I hesitantly put them on her thinking I would be cleaning up a huge mess before long. To my surprise she IS POTTY TRAINED. She has been now for two and a half weeks and only one accident. She even wakes up dry in the morning. I know, too much information, but you have no idea how excited we are for her. Clay went on a rampage every month when I would go buy diapers for two children. I went to Costco the other day to buy diapers for Beck and I couldn't believe how cheap the bill was. We are so proud of our little Eva. She is amazing!

No comments: