Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of School...



No my belly isn't fat (well, maybe a little), I am just pregnant. Yes, this is an announcement.




We made a big breakfast and my mom, Jenna, and Chuck happened to be in town so they joined us. I made homemade cinnamon rolls, raspberry rolls, eggs, bacon, and juice. Needless to say Clay and I woke up at the crack of dawn to have everything ready, but it was totally worth it.


Beck scowling at the camera.


Today is Eva's first day of school. It isn't the school I initially signed her up for last spring. I had to cancel that preschool at the beginning of August because she wasn't potty trained yet. As you know now from our last post Miss Eva is officially potty trained. It was too late to put her in the preschool I signed up for at first. I was really sad about this but an even better opportunity arose just a few days ago. My dear friend gave me a registration form from the school her child is going to. It is in an elementary school and is actually a preschool for special needs. They needed a few "role model" children for the classroom. So I went as soon as I found this out and got her in to the last available spot. What an amazing experience for our Eva. She is going to grow so much as a person helping and being in this environment. We couldn't be prouder of her. Clay actually got a little teary eyed and emotional dropping her off. That's just the kind of dad he is. We pick her up in a couple of hours and I can't wait to hear all about her first day. We love Eva!

3 comments:

KiLee said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! That is so exciting! Good luck with everything. I can't believe how big your kids are getting - they are so cute! Miss you guys!

Cortney G. Huber said...

I love how proud Clay is and how hesitant Eva looks. That is a perfect first-day-of-school picture! You guys are so wonderful. We miss you and can't wait to see what new little friend will come join your (our) family!

Shantel Aleece said...

I think I heard the tail end of you talking about this preschool with Jenilyn and Lisa last Sunday. I totally want to hear more about that later. :)