Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas

I apologize for the lack of posts in the last month! Once my family came into town it was a whirlwind of events. Christmas was very successful this year. My family's annual Christmas Eve program was the best yet. We had everything from a dance contest, to a knight who would eat anything you wanted her to, to a deal or no deal game show. Clay, Eva, and I spent Christmas morning together at our house. Eva gave us the best gift yet by sleeping in until 10:30 that morning. Clay and I were able to get ready before she even woke up! We gave each other our gifts which included a kitchen play set for Eva. Then we were off to Christmas with my family, eating breakfast and opening gifts. Afterward we went and spent time with Clay's family eating once again and enjoying a leisurely afternoon. We took a video but no pictures that morning which Clay will have to post soon.

No comments: