Thursday, December 11, 2008

We're having a . . .

Many of you may not know, but I am now twenty weeks pregnant. Clay, Eva, and I went in for our ultrasound on Wednesday morning to see of the baby was healthy and what the gender is. Clay and I were excited to find if our baby was healthy, but we got emotional when we found out we are having a baby BOY! Clay is pumped. This pregnancy is much different than the first because we've been through this all before. But now that we know we are having a boy, it has changed Clay's and my excitement level. I took a couple of pictures with Eva in her pig costume (because she was born in the year of the pig) with a stuffed ox (this baby will be born in the year of the ox). She has had an attitude problem the past couple of weeks so they didn't turn out too great, but still enjoy.


6 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

Sooooo exciting!

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you!! How fun for Eva to have a little brother! I am so so excited for you!!! We can't wait to see you on Saturday!! We need to catch up!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news.

Cortney G. Huber said...

Um, where exactly does one purchase a stuffed ox? Aside from the increased level of difficulty locating ox paraphernalia for all your impending holiday and costume requirements, we are so excited for you and your little BOY! I hope the remainder of the pregnancy goes well--we can't wait to see him!

The Larsen's said...

Congrats you guys!! Boys are soooo FUN!

Sara said...

i didn't know you were pregnant! yay!!