Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Good Times . . .

Eva as a cowgirl

We have had a very fun month already. Eva's little friend Stella turned one and there was a big cowgirl party. Eva had the cutest cowgirl hat to wear, but refused and threw a big fit. We did manage for her to wear a little bandanna around her neck. Then the other morning Eva and I were playing outside, she saw her cowgirl hat in the garage and wore it all morning while pushing her stroller around outside. She is always surprising us. I have learned that kids never do what you want them to do when you want them to do it. I'll snap a picture of her wearing it soon.

Celebrating Nick's 28th Birthday

2 comments:

steven seagal said...

Eva is going to be a bit of a man killer when she is 16! Watch out Clay.

Leslie said...

I'm so happy you guys made it to Stella's party! Eva is a doll! I need to come to Orem and bring you your pails - I'll do it this week or next!