Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Crazy Eva

Eva on top of the world
Eva has let all of this blog fame get to her
Mcdonald's ice cream can cause a zen like state

So I (Clay) took Eva to the playground last week to get her out of the house. She loves playgrounds, doesn't mind the woodchips or dirty swings at all. The first thing she does is climb to the highest point on the playground while I look up (nervously). She proceeded to go up and down the tallest slide by herself four or five more times. This girl has no fear....except horses.

5 comments:

Jenna Kim Jones said...

eva is my fav...a.

Sara said...

eva has gotten so big -- what a DOLL!!

i didn't know you guys had a blog -- yay! i found you thru jenna's :)

Hope you're all well. Drop me a note, or visit my blog if ya like :)

sara

(sarajoyner at gmail)

Leslie said...

She is so brave!! I love the pictures of her in her sunglasses!! What a little rock star!

steven seagal said...

She's cool & tough; absolutely no fear; she takes after me!

steven seagal said...

ice cream leaves me in such a state as well; McDonald's or otherwise