Thursday, March 3, 2011

Catch up, Clay's Birthday, Dec. 2010

Clay is such a hard worker and does so much for our family I wanted to make his birthday really special this year. His birthday was on a Sunday, so we made a weekend long celebration. Saturday morning I made a birthday breakfast feast and invited some friends from the ward. We watched a few home videos honoring Clay. It was a blast. Then that night we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Always a treat. Sunday morning we gave him gifts, new belts and ties. Then I surprised him at church in his primary class with a dessert tray from Kneaders full of eclairs (his favorite dessert). It was so much fun to spoil him and I wish I had more pictures from that weekend. These are just a few from the breakfast I made.




The menu was scrambled eggs, ham, Einstein bagels, cream cheese, fruit and yogurt parfaits, homemade raspberry rolls and cinnamon twists, oranges, orange juice, chocolate milk, milk, and Magelby's rolls. Delicious!

No comments: