Friday, April 30, 2010

My baby is 1...

I can't believe that my baby boy is one year old today. He is such a delightful person in our family and we feel so lucky to have him. We couldn't love him more. We went to McDonalds for his birthday breakfast and are going to make a tradition of it because we went to eat there the morning before he was born. McDonalds breakfast at 9:30 am, hospital at 10:30 am, and Beck born at 5 pm. It was an amazing day and I feel so lucky to have had so much family with me to share it with.

Beckham on his birthday morning

I am one today!

This video is of Beck opening his present at McDonalds. You can see the excitement in his face when he opens it. It's pretty cute. One of Eva's favorite movies is Toy Story so she was just as excited that Beck got "Zurk" for his birthday. Enjoy-


1 comment:

Clint said...

So very cute! A true Gerstner since he knows how to push the button on a noisy toy. Wish we could have seen you guys this Summer.