Friday, November 6, 2009

Beckham is six months!



I can't believe that Beckham is already six months, but at the same time I think, "It's only been six months!" He had his pediatrician check up and he is healthy and right on track. He is 18 lbs 10 oz (70th percentile), 27.5 inches long (83rd percentile), and his head size is in the 69th percentile. We were lucky enough to be the first appointment of the day and our doctor's office received one shipment of the flu and H1N1 vaccines. So both Eva and Beck have been immunized. Yeah!!!
I have been feeding Beck the baby pureed vegetables, but the doctor gave me the go ahead to feed him new things like crackers, fruits, juice, etc. . . Well, he had his first graham cracker and I think he is in love. He hasn't been a huge fan of eating, he only really loves his bottles, but he liked having crackers. It's always fun to introduce new foods to babies, so I am going to have fun with this. We love you Beckham!

7 comments:

Mary Ungrangsee said...

BECK! You are so big. The girls miss you - Narissa was looking at these pictures and said, "Aww, I wish he was still a little baby."

Cameron said...

What a handsome little guy...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jaclyn said...

What a sweetheart. He is incredibly adorable!

Rachel Jones said...

He has the most handsome coloring. I cannot believe he is already 6 months old!

Cameron said...

will you please post more pics already?