Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Five Months. . .

Five Months Old. Sept. 30, 2009. Beckham and Eva. She can be a little rough sometimes.

Our little Beckham turns five months today. I can't believe that he has already been in our family for so long. It really only feels like he has been around for a couple months. He is such a pleasant and good baby. He has been sleeping through the night since five days old and last night he slept from 7 pm to 8 am without a peep. He is always happy and goes with the flow. The only time he gets upset is when he is by himself on the floor and can't see anyone. When you enter the room when he is crying he immediately stops and smiles. I guess he is going to be our social boy. He can flip himself around pretty quickly these days, but is still trying to figure out how to crawl. If he sees something he wants he lifts up his arms and legs balancing on his tummy (superman pose) thinking that is how you get around.

Eva is turning into quite the little girl. She is no longer our baby. She is always wanting to learn new things and asks questions constantly. She also thinks she is a little comedian, always trying to get a laugh out of people. She says funny things like, "Are you kidding me Chuck," and "Clay, just calm down". We went to California last month and we were watching the news about all the wildfires there. She was so worried about the fire. Then Jenna (my sister) made a CD and the first song was, "We Didn't Start the Fire." She loved the song and pretty much had it memorized the first time she heard it. She kept insisting she hadn't started the fire, but Jenna had. I don't know where she gets this stuff. She loves movies and is always asking to watch them. We don't have many Disney movies so it's a treat to go up to Janae's house and watch them. Janae is Eva's grandma, but Eva insists that she isn't. She says, "Janae's not my grandma, she's my best friend!"
Moving on. . .we are happy, busy, and have a great life.


Eva knows all her ABC's!

3 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

Sophie and I LOVE the video! Eva is amazing - I was not expecting the phonics. Beckham is adorable, too. They are growing so fast! Give them both a kiss from us.

Cameron said...

Absolutely adorable. Honestly, I'm not sure I could have done the ABCs that well...what a cutie.

steven seagal said...

The 'X' and 'W' were my personal favorites!