Monday, August 17, 2009

Long awaited. . .

Fourth of July, Beck and Eva

All the cousins, (except Ollie)

Hanging out on the trampoline

Big Boy Beck

Handsome Beckham

Life has been pretty crazy the past couple of months, but fun at the same time. Beck is now three months old and the most pleasant baby to be around. He is a great addition to our family. Eva is funny, but tests the limits everyday. Clay is working hard building his business and I am trying to keep the house clean and get back in shape. More to come. . .

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You really do have the cutest kids ever!! I'm happy i got to see you at the shower and i'm excited to see you for nicks birthday! I can't believe you are MAKING the angel food cake! I want to be just like you one day!

madsenfamily05 said...

wow he's a cutie. I think that He's gonna have a fun hairline is what it looks like already :) Anyway your kids are super cute. I miss you guys!