Saturday, June 13, 2009

Kelly Clarkson

Clay bought me Kelly Clarkson tickets for Mothers Day. The concert was a lot of fun. Kelly is a great performer and singer. She sounds awesome live. We ended up taking our niece Sophie and her cousin Ellie. Chuck was able to buy a last minute ticket outside the stadium. It was a little rainy and chilly, but overall very comfortable. I loved sitting on the grass and listening to the live music. I had to take video of the last song she sang, "My Life Would Suck Without You." Eva says this is "our song" and always wants to listen to it. She knows every word and sings it all the time.

2 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

Jealous!!! I am so happy you all got to go - especially that Chuck could get in at the last minute. Ashley, you look so good. (Clay, you sound so good.) Love you guys.

'rew said...

Clay,

I love you man!

Andrew