Thursday, May 14, 2009

Party Time!

The Saturday following Eva's birthday, May 09, we had a nice little party for her in our backyard. We had other motives as I made my brother Cannon and my dad help me put together the swing set we bought for Eva a few weeks back. In attendance were Pat and Howard, Cannon, Amy, Sophie, Abby and Nick, Margie and Gary, Janae and Ashley, Beck and Clay. Later Shellee and Grandpa Anderson stopped by too. We had a great time as the weather was perfect and I grilled some burgers and hot dogs and we had a nice simple lunch. Enjoy some pictures.

2 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

So fun! I - I mean Sophie - can't wait to use the swing set. I've never seen one that comes with a trampoline! Deluxe!

madsenfamily05 said...

she's such a cute kid with so much character. It looks like she had a fun birthday. And he is a cutie. I didn't even know you had him. Where have I been...hehe :)