Wednesday, April 2, 2008

8-1


As you can see from recent score lines, indoor soccer is tough. At least for me playing defense. Last night we squared off against the "All Blacks" which is actually a team name for a New Zealand Rugby team. I don't know how many kiwis were on the team. We started off pressuring up top ok, but when it came time for me to mark the ball, I got burned, alot. They put up five goals pretty quick, but we held the line the rest of the half. Things started to get chippy in the second half as cards were being handed out. Joon got the first, then some little punk on the all blacks got the second. When the second card was awarded is when Coby and Pyfer combined for our only goal. It was a great set piece from the top and cpnverted nicely. We had some other chances, and I pushed a dude over, but was not carded, which was funny. Fitness continues to be our main area of concern, aside from me playing defense. Meisters are still searching for that illusive first win.

4 comments:

Coby Gerstner said...

Jamie bought a gym pass.

Cheese Tease said...

to what gym did he purchase said pass?

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Clay...pull it together! I want to hear about a win here.
Ha Ha. I love your daughter, post a new picture of her cute face :)

Jam Rob said...

golds baby. heart heart. haha im excited to win tonight. maybe next time we will play in division 8